Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the diversity of people here, I don't think adding him would have been a problem. We have everybody from home-based florists to people that own multiple shops and shops doing millions in sales a year. We have owners, drivers, designers, tech guys, vendors, AND a fair number of people with order gathering websites. That's what makes this place interesting.

And, by the way, if you think the wire services don't monitor the threads here, you are kidding yourself.

With the diversity of people here, I don't think adding him would have been a problem. We have everybody from home-based florists to people that own multiple shops and shops doing millions in sales a year. We have owners, drivers, designers, tech guys, vendors, AND a fair number of people with order gathering websites. That's what makes this place interesting.

And, by the way, if you think the wire services don't monitor the threads here, you are kidding yourself.

And that's the truth Ruth.

If they are active open upfront members who's brains we are supposed to be able to pick - why not?

They just make an easy target when they're honest like this one was.

We have another person from 800 that was very forthcoming and answered questions and was added into the masses. Havn't heard anything from them anymore, but they were accepted...

I get very leary of people who do not answer questions.

As for order taking, I stand corrected..I am very sure that 800-flowers is top notch at taking orders. However, I doubt we would be told anything from this particualr trainer. He didn't even want to answer easy questions, did we really think he would participate?? I doubt it very much....

Ryan, you know Tim Huckabee?!?!?!?!? LOL That guy makes me laugh! (in a good way of course) He's been to our shop twice. Man, I was thinking about him like days ago, was wondering if he was gonna come back to our shop. haha Oh, he remembers me very well (I hope).

Yes, Tim's a friend and quite the character. Everyone should have him in their shop ... that is, everyone except the local competition ;) <jokes>

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.