Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcrzealot

Mar 18, 2008
Alamogordo
State / Prov
New Mexico
My name is milton robins. I work as a Trainer for my order brokering service. I'm very excited about being a part of this online community.

Reactions: 3 people
My name is milton robins. I work as a Trainer for my order brokering service. I'm very excited about being a part of this online community.

I apologize, I failed to note which order brokering service I work for. I work for 1-800-FLOWERS.COM.

ut oh............Sorry you will get alot of grief here... We in the flower business dont take to order shops well.

While we appreciate your company's doggedness in wanting to belong to this community, we really don't see any purpose in it. There isn't much to be gained here for the organization who employs you.

I thank you for your interest in Flowerchat, but must decline your request.

Kind regards.

V

My name is milton robins. I work as a Trainer for my order brokering service.
Can you please tell me about what kind of training you offer to your clients? And perhaps what you may hope to be able to contribute here, or what you hope to gain in return?

thanks.
tracy

Keep your friends close and you enemies closer.

I would have voted to approve but I'm too late.

Everybody else seems to get in - doesn't anyone think we could learn from the biggest in the business? Like it or not - the are the market leader.

Keep your friends close and you enemies closer.

I would have voted to approve but I'm too late.

Everybody else seems to get in - doesn't anyone think we could learn from the biggest in the business? Like it or not - they are the market leader.

I think we'll keep "take me to your leader" for another time!!

Not being confrontational here, but why is the designation under the name "closed"?

He didn't answer any questions put to him and he is approved. I don't understand the process I guess.

V

Not being confrontational here, but why is the designation under the name "closed"?

He didn't answer any questions put to him and he is approved. I don't understand the process I guess.

V

I am with you how did that happen?? seems like everyone gets treated a little differnt?

V
Closed means his access and approval was denied, though I don't know if the green dots have any bearing on that. I would guess that you can keep adding rep, but once it's "closed" it doesn't affect his membership.

I would have been interested in the answers to the questions posted, but always wonder about the viability of having "enemies" listening in to the conversations here.....

Not to sure what we could learn from a trainer at a call center...We all know how to take an order and we all know how to sell add ons....

Bloomz 800-flowers may be tops in the country, but we would want one of their marketing agaents to join not just a sales trainer. The marketing is the single most area that 800-flowers does the best...they know how to sell arrangements and where to find people looking to buy...they just hire and train the people to sit by the phone and take the orders that flood in...

I am sure that they do have an intesive training plan but not to sure that a trainer will give us much more knowledge..Not sure 800 woul allow their people to talk much about what and how they do what they do,,,that would be some serious trade secrets...

Everybody else seems to get in

:confused: You keep saying that ... but it doesn't make it true.

We all know how to take an order and we all know how to sell add ons....

Do we? If that was the case, Tim Huckabee would be out of business :)

He had time to respond, but didn't. His rep dropped to the "no thanks" threshold, and the application was closed.

Ryan

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the explanation Ryan. I appreciate the knowledge. ;)

V

Not to sure what we could learn from a trainer at a call center...We all know how to take an order and we all know how to sell add ons.......

I'm not sure we do that as well as they do.

I got my hands on National Flora's training manual a few years ago and learned a great deal from it on how to better take a phone order.

:confused: You keep saying that ... but it doesn't make it true.
Ryan

Did you know I'm a Legend in my own mind?

Ryan, you know Tim Huckabee?!?!?!?!? LOL That guy makes me laugh! (in a good way of course) He's been to our shop twice. Man, I was thinking about him like days ago, was wondering if he was gonna come back to our shop. haha Oh, he remembers me very well (I hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.