Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnyman321

Apr 4, 2006
NOKOMIS
www.nokomisvillageflorist.com
State / Prov
FLORIDA
Hello. My name is Ron Kessler and I am the owner of The Village Florist,located at 303 So. Tamiami Trail, Nokomis,Fl.34275. I have been in business for 12 years at the same location.I am a menber of Teleflora and F.T.D. My web page is WWW.Nokomisvillageflorist.com.
How is everyone doing this year? Are you feeling a crunch in business due to the ecomomy? Anyone have good marketing ideas?

Reactions: 4 people
Hi Ron,
Welcome, and thanks for posting about your store!

You asked about marketing - what are you doing right now for marketing?

tracy

Hi Tracey,
At the moment,I'm door knocking on the few corporations that I have in my towm. I was successful as to getting the accounts from a different Florist from a different area. I'm offering anyone who places an order a 20% discount on local orders and free wirs charge.Also belong to 2 network groups and sell my goods to all that are there. It's really slow here in S.W. Florida and the economy really hurts in my area. Hope that September shows an increase in business. Ron

How is everyone doing this year? Are you feeling a crunch in business due to the ecomomy?
Welcome to FlowerChat.....

To answer your question, even in Michigan...we had a banner year ourselves.

Last Friday was the last day of our fiscal year, which ended with a 17.1% increase over the previous year.

Again, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.