How many online orders do you average per day and who developed your site?

Who developed and/or maintains your site and how many orders do you average per day?

• FTD or Teleflora maintained 10 or less orders per day

Votes: 34 39.1%
  • FTD or Teleflora maintained 11-20 orders per day

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • FTD or Teleflora maintained 21-30 orders per day

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • FTD or Teleflora maintained 31-40 orders per day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FTD or Teleflora maintained 41-50 orders per day

• FTD or Teleflora maintained 51+ orders per day

• Non-wire service co. designed 10 or less orders per day

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Non-wire service co. designed 11-20 orders per day

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Non-wire service co. designed 21-30 orders per day

• Non-wire service co. designed 31-40 orders per day

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Non-wire service co. designed 41-50 orders per day

• Non-wire service co. designed 51+ orders per day

• I developed my own site 10 or less orders per day

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • I developed my own site 11-20 orders per day

• I developed my own site 21-30 orders per day

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I developed my own site 31-40 orders per day

• I developed my own site 41-50 orders per day

• I developed my own site 51+ orders per day

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hero - FYI Abbott's orders arrive at stores under the name Kay's Florist, Belaire TX. FTD Top 5 OG/SFO.

I followed your Google search link and just have to ask: How many different Heroman's run florists in Baton Rouge? I see Original, William, Rickey, Fred, Billy, Cletus and Joe Bob.... :> (the last 2 were just thrown in for fun.)

Yes, I was just hoping ...

Hero - FYI Abbott's orders arrive at stores under the name Kay's Florist, Belaire TX. FTD Top 5 OG/SFO.

I followed your Google search link and just have to ask: How many different Heroman's run florists in Baton Rouge? I see Original, William, Rickey, Fred, Billy, Cletus and Joe Bob.... :> (the last 2 were just thrown in for fun.)

Thinking we might have a lurker and was on the Kicking the OG's Azz before I leave for awhile.

Yes, Cletus and Joe Bob, are new to me. Actually I don't know of anyone that has either of those two names unless they were characters of the Dukes of Hazzard or lived in Rio Linda California.

As for the others, yep, families suck. If you run into Cletus or Joe Bob, tell em' please don't start a florist in Baton Rouge.

Like this search for Baton Rouge florists ?

http://http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=baton+rouge+florist&btnG=Google+Search

You must be the one then with 40 - 50 a day. For the money you are spending to be in everyones back yard, then your ROI must SUCK.

@@@@ Shame :ar15
:boomsmili http://www.abbottsflorist.com/baton-rouge.htm?src=g-r&gclid=CImskofn55QCFSCcnAod1XcISA

Funny, you deliver in Baton Rouge?!?, I don't see your shops anywhere.

The SEO - or lack of SEO - on that site is so bad it's no wonder they have to blow their brains out on PPC. Ryan

Ryan ...

The SEO - or lack of SEO - on that site is so bad it's no wonder they have to blow their brains out on PPC. Ryan

Don't be going and giving them a business card or anything ...

CHR...are you talking about my store? I hope not, my shop is Abbott's Florist in Champaign Illinois. Been here since 1923. My web site is www.abbotts.com, NOT abbottsflorist.com. Now I know why I have "lurked" for the past year or so before actually posting.
Lisa

Reactions: 1 person

CHR...are you talking about my store? I hope not, my shop is Abbott's Florist in Champaign Illinois. Been here since 1923. My web site is www.abbotts.com, NOT abbottsflorist.com. Now I know why I have "lurked" for the past year or so before actually posting.
Lisa

Lisa,

As you can see, CHR was referring to Abbottsflorist.com. Certainly not aiming at you :)

Don't be going and giving them a business card or anything ...

I don't think they could afford me - I have a nasty "dOG surcharge" for unsavoury work like that. No takers, yet.

Ryan

Cheryl,

In the past I created my own website, and it looked decent, but the insides were a mess. I am debating whether to take a course or two, or putting some real time and effort into learning html. This poll will not be the deciding factor, but will help aid me in my decision.

I also think a lot of people are curious for various other reasons.

Media99 does ours.

I started out with a local firm because I though my website would be unique. $18,000 later and less than 100 orders, I found Media99.

They are very much hands on, answer the phones themselves most of the time, always accessible

You have to have on-line ordering capabilities.

Commercial accounts love ordering from our website as opposed to phone. Saves us payroll, I am sure.

Tom Carlson

Is your name trademarked?

Yes, we get a couple calls a month, more at Holidays. It's always non delivery issues.

If it is, you can have them removed. Sorry for the confusion, Should of checked your site, but was OG killing today. Don't be afraid here.

We're cool.

p.s. When they do call to complain, tell them you will give them their money back and a free bouquet delivered. Works for me.

p.s. When they do call to complain, tell them you will give them their money back and a free bouquet delivered. Works for me.

Excellent advice.

And an example of working with "the way it is".:drunk:

Thinking we might have a lurker and was on the Kicking the OG's Azz before I leave for awhile.

Yes, Cletus and Joe Bob, are new to me. Actually I don't know of anyone that has either of those two names unless they were characters of the Dukes of Hazzard or lived in Rio Linda California.

As for the others, yep, families suck. If you run into Cletus or Joe Bob, tell em' please don't start a florist in Baton Rouge.

Now that was funny!!!!

Hero, i suspect that only you, me and Phillyflorist (Herb) would get that joke.

Joe

Now that was funny!!!!

Joe

Yes, please explain... what's the deal with Rio Linda, CA?

Count me in , or out, whatever the case may be.

Now that was funny!!!!

Joe
I'm from Sacramento, right around the corner from Rio Linda (not!), and sometimes listen to Rush, so count me in - I get the jokelol

For a minute there, I thought you meant LIMBAUGH! :eek:

Beth I think she did mean him.
I don't get the joke either but I can kinda see the direction we're headed here. I guess we have to take it, don't wanna be called humorless liberals. (if we take it now we can dish it out later *evil laugh*)

lol Franca.
Now I have Tom Sawyer playing in my head, THANKS a lot! I need no 80's warbling today. :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.