How much did you pay for your website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, Welcome to the FlowerChat Community....

Regarding your question, I doubt you'll get anyone to reply with an actual cost that they paid for their sites. I know that while I have sites available for sale I will not post the costs here preffering to deal with each florist in private.

The costs associated with wire service sites are available on their company website's generally.

Perhaps if you posted the link to your directory you may get some more replies, a Google search this morning did not turn up your *directory*...

BOSS said:
First off, Welcome to the FlowerChat Community....

Regarding your question, I doubt you'll get anyone to reply with an actual cost that they paid for their sites. I know that while I have sites available for sale I will not post the costs here preffering to deal with each florist in private.

The costs associated with wire service sites are available on their company website's generally.

Perhaps if you posted the link to your directory you may get some more replies, a Google search this morning did not turn up your *directory*...

Directory is rather new and is down for the most part while we make a few changes. I planned on saying hi and asking for some advice on it as soon as it's ready to be presented.

Thanks for the welcome btw.

Domain $7/yr
Hosting $20/month

Labour - priceless ... just cost me my youth and hairline.
Seriously, though, I love the flexibility and challenge of maintaining my own site.

Ryan

Infinite said:
Domain $7/yr
Hosting $20/month

Labour - priceless ... just cost me my youth and hairline.
Seriously, though, I love the flexibility and challenge of maintaining my own site.

Ryan

Very nice. The reason I was interested is I was considering offering some website services to the industry. If the market is cheap enough already there would be no use but if everyone is overpaying I'd take the time to put something together. From past experience companies usually price gouge on that type of stuff.

Not much,...Just a few thousand hours and $10 a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.