Status
Not open for further replies.

hotbudz77

Sep 17, 2007
Burlington
State / Prov
Vermont
Hello,

My name is Patrick. I am new & a newbie. I own 2 delivery services in Burlington, Vermont. One is a restaurant delivery service and the other is a grocery delivery service. I am looking to venture into flower delivery with my new business called HOT BUDZ, INC.

Does anyone know how to go about joining FTD as a florist partner?

Many thanks,

Patrick

Hi Patrick -

This forum is for companies that run professional floral operations and stock their own flowers as well as members of the floral industry (designers, wholesalers, suppliers, etc...). Are you interested in offering delivery service of arrangements created by local florists in Burlington?

There are several FTD member florists in Burlington, with at least one being an active member of FlowerChat.

Hi and welcome to Flowerchat,
Just a few questions...
Are you looking to provide delivery of cut flowers to florists or cut arrangements to floral recipients??

If the answer is arrangements to floral recipients, are you going to make them or gather them from florists as a courier??

This place is still wide open to anyone. You really have to step on toes to not get approved.

Well, no one knows more about toe-stepping than you, JB :)

Hey! I resemble that remark.

I am looking to be the courier service. Do I have to be a florist to be partnered with FTD? or can I be partnered with them and provide the 'courier' service?

I am interested in offering the delivery service end.

Thanks,

Patrick

Hi Patrick -

This forum is for companies that run professional floral operations and stock their own flowers as well as members of the floral industry (designers, wholesalers, suppliers, etc...). Are you interested in offering delivery service of arrangements created by local florists in Burlington?

There are several FTD member florists in Burlington, with at least one being an active member of FlowerChat.

FTD uses local florists to fulfill their arrangement orders. They are a marketing firm and do not actually fulfill the local orders - their local florists affiliates do.

If you want to offer to deliver flower arrangements, I suggest you contact one of your local flower shops in Burlington to see if they have interest in your services.

Might be something they're interested in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.