I have 5 balls

KABERS

Jan 3, 2005
la porte
www.kaberfloral.com
State / Prov
in
ha ha made you look. But really I have 5 pomander balls for bridesmaids this weekend and was wondering if anyone has a clever way to transport and display without laying them in tissue in a box. It's so difficult to not damage them. They will sit on top of short vases at the head table after the ceremony. Thanks

I've used this with good results.

You need a large box with a fitted lid - I used an empty Staples printer paper box but a cardboard file box will work as well.
place the lid on the box and poke a hole in the top. Thread the pomander ribbon through the hole from the bottom and slide it over a cardboard tube (bathroom tissue or paper towel tubes are great for this. Tape the tubes at each end to the top of the box, then gently lower the pomander into the box, making sure that it does not touch the bottom or sides. Tighten the lid and you are good to go. Each box will hold 2 large pomanders or 3 small, depending on size. The nice thing about this packaging is that it can be stacked and can survive quite a bit of knocking around.

Emily