Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
After lots of hard work, and more trial & error than I care to think about, I'm very happy to announce the launch of our new 3D Viewing Experience - FC3d.

Since the FlowerChat Community is comprised of a high percentage of visually oriented people, and with the popularity of our Image Gallery, I made it a priority to push the limits of the visual experience on FlowerChat.

Late this night I am very happy to unveil the fruits of our labour! FC3d is best enjoyed by placing a large mirror to either the right or left side of the monitor to further enhance the experience. I know some of you will just go crazy and use a mirror on each side, but that's a little over the top - even for a geek like me.

So, please enjoy FC3d, enjoy FlowerChat in a whole new way - any please post you comments, congratulations and adulation by replying to this post.

Cheers,

Ryan

ROTLFMAO! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!!

But, you don't fool me Mr. Freeman.... no siree.

V (I wonder where I put the window cleaner)

hah hahahaa.....Happy April Fool's Day!!

Id doesn't work!

I was so excited! 3D on my computer.

But when I turned on my MOBILE viewing device, there was NO 3D! I even tried holding a mirror to the screen, but THAT didn't work.

Will advise more as soon as the paramedics extract me from my car.

Bill:mobile:

Reactions: mikec and theRKF
Thanks, everyone, for participating in this year's April Fools event.

I think we need a new tagline: "FlowerChat - Where a sense of humour is mandatory for membership."

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Ryan

no mirror here and couldn't carry the laptop over to the cooler to look without losing my internet!!

And MEE, with my 3-D Glasses on the ready!

Having kept a few pair of 3-D glasses from the Super Bowl, I was all set and ready to go check it out.

The only thing I wound up with was these TWO LONG FINGERS coming outta my PC, and going into right into my EYES!

Ryan's 3-D must be, THE EPITOME of HOOK, LINE, and STINKER!
lol

Reactions: ivygreen
Status
Not open for further replies.