Just Flowers does not know the meaning of the word NO!

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
Got an order on Christmas eve in the afternoon from them for one dz roses arr in a vase with B.B. Way under value to our SRP.
TOld them I do not deliver for them, there was not enough money and that we were sold out of red roses.

FIrst thing this morning, there is an order on my machine for the same order. Also was a message on why it was not delivered.
I replied that I did not have the item, yada yada yada.

Not more then 2 minutes, I get a call, told them to leave me alone.
2 minutes later, a different number appear and I told them to @@@@ Of, to stop bothering me.

GOt a phone call just now from FTD retrans. THey wanted to know If I can deliver today to Elliot Lake. I said what's the address....THey give me the same address from Just flowers order. I told him, that JUst flowers doesnt understand that I can't deliver roses that I don't have and I won't accept an order from them.

About 2 hour earlier, I did phone the recipient to make sure she understand why I rejected her order. She told me her daughter from Barrie, On had ordered them. Well I told her to give my number to her, which she called a few minutes later. I explained to her the process and that when she is dealing with these people she is paying in US funds, she is charge a fee of $15 or more for the order only to come back to me. I told her next time to phone me direct and she would have known what we had in stock and what we could have offered to her instead. SHe did appreciate this and I am now in her little black book.

I also found out that Just flowers garantee delivery by 9AM ont he 27th. I guess they think I can get roses in a blink of a eye in my shop on Christmas or Boxing day!

I tried to get my daisy system to stop receiving orders from them only to be told that it wont make a difference, I just wish one of these wire service would just stand up to us florist and dump them as part of their team.

Luc

Just keep them cut off from YOUR TURF [MENTION=27]Luc[/MENTION]...

Reactions: kt4ye
Same problem different order,i keep telling them i won't fill for them but they keep sending.

"I will reply to this order ONLY ONE TIME....I do NO, WILL NOT, and REFUSE to fill ANY orders for you....you may cancel, re-direct and/or F*** of*, so, thank you for your order, please do it yourself!!"....
I saved this message in a text file on my merc, and use it ALL the TIME!!

Mikey they donot know the meaning "leave me alone" or F*** Off"
I think I am thinking of getting my lawyer to write them a letter not to communicate or send any orders to me at any time,
If they fail and communicate with me, I would sue them in small claim court in my town,. They would not send a lawyer here so I would win and go from there. I would also forward this letter to them registered and a copy to teleflora.
Enough is enough. I rejected many orders this pass holiday for undervalue, out of our delivery area, or people I donot wish to deal with.
I am taking a stand on principle.

Mikey they donot know the meaning "leave me alone" or F*** Off"
I think I am thinking of getting my lawyer to write them a letter not to communicate or send any orders to me at any time,
If they fail and communicate with me, I would sue them in small claim court in my town,. They would not send a lawyer here so I would win and go from there. I would also forward this letter to them registered and a copy to teleflora.
Enough is enough. I rejected many orders this pass holiday for undervalue, out of our delivery area, or people I donot wish to deal with.
I am taking a stand on principle.
No LUC, I think you may have mis-understood.....
I TELL THEM, I will ONLY reply this ONE TIME...after that, it's on the record, that I WILL NOT reply again....and TF nor FTD, can do anything about it!!

We shut them off a long time ago. We blocked them from Bloomnet, and FTD, but they still tried to send thru FTD thru retrans. We now have dropped both services, because they only deal with order gatherers.

Reactions: forevergirl7