Just saying Hi..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonya... I was just thinking... You may be able to help me out....??

I have been trying to remember the name of a company that used to sell me handmade Chocolates and I just can't remember who it was?? The chocolates were all handmade, all different sorts like coconut covered balls, Marshmallow centres, nut clusters etc and they came in clear boxes, from the smallest being about 5 chocolates to large double layer containers. They all of sudden stopped coming around about 4 years ago and I would really like to stock these again or even something similar. Do you at all remenber a company that sold these?? - I would really appreciate it..! TA

Yeah you certainly need to be perky to do weddings. I know that feeling actually and its a downer when you feel this way. Thats great that you have 3 weddings...I do myself as well....it shall be quite fun tomorrow especially when our shop is a busy one to boot. But all is not lost...I have help and thats the main thing.

How did you go with that website? Did it load up for you?

Oh and as far as the chocolates are concerned....unfortunately I have no idea....i am sorry. They do sound familiar though and definately worth getting back in...in fact just to copy you....if you happen to find out I would love their number as well. I will keep my eyes open and if I come across anything similar I will mess you straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.