Mechanis Help Please

Hi Katie,

Regardless of how it's made, people are for sure going to mess with it. I think I would wire each composition together and then bring a heavier wire of the same color up with a hook to hang it from the edge that would be hidden by the vertical leaves. That way, it's easy for them to put it back the way they found it ~ bunch of turds! :)

If you just balance it like these are usually done, others will not get it back the way they found it and the lines will be messed up.

Reactions: rewolf
They can just balance on their own, but if you can attach them some how to the leaves it would be better. I was staying at one hotel in Atlanta that had these in the lobby and I noticed several times that they just seemed to disappear. I think they are really easy for people to walk off with. I would hope that people would be classier than that, but there are reasons that hotels glue down their silks or fancy vases down to the counters.....

We had a French Bistro where we did their table flowers on weekly basis....They are out of business now. But, I remember we had to replace several boquets because they would just disappear from the 'Men's Toilet".You would think it would be 'Ladies" but imagine small flowers disappearing.