Announcement My first bridal bouquet!

lordy we've all come a long way ..... my youth, attached :)
1990, St Petersburg FL.
They were married on my 20th birthday!

Her bouquet, bridesmaid, corsages etc.

And the head table arr - gawd I loved ribbon even then! Though my tastes have matured in the quality ;)

Attachments

• CCF11202009_00001.jpg
    CCF11202009_00001.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 24
  • CCF11202009_00002.jpg
    CCF11202009_00002.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 23
Oh mother of God, those pictures are funny...

I can remember a friend of mine passed in high school and I made a "high style" L shaped arrangement for his wake....

It consisted of purple liatris with leather leaf fern, and "sculpted" teepee and a lovely focal of holiday red pray painted fugi mums all in a 69 cent bamboo basket, so pretty, I though I was designer extrodinaire....so fancy schmancy....Oh boy...wish I had a picture of that bad boy today...

Oh mother of God, those pictures are funny...

I can remember a friend of mine passed in high school and I made a "high style" L shaped arrangement for his wake....

It consisted of purple liatris with leather leaf fern, and "sculpted" teepee and a lovely focal of holiday red pray painted fugi mums all in a 69 cent bamboo basket, so pretty, I though I was designer extrodinaire....so fancy schmancy....Oh boy...wish I had a picture of that bad boy today...

Maybe you can make it again, retro style! LOL

Reactions: lori042499
Oh god, don't you dare do that!!! what if they do catch on again, the joke would sure be on us!

Retro IS coming back right?
Let's get some major huge fans, some teal spray paint and go to town!!

I bet we sell a couple.....or not?
Teal is one of the hottest colors for Prom for the past 2 years here. When they first started telling me, I had PTSD flashbacks to the teal dresses of the '80s, biased ruffles and fingerless gloves and all.

Reactions: lori042499
Teal is one of the hottest colors for Prom for the past 2 years here. When they first started telling me, I had PTSD flashbacks to the teal dresses of the '80s, biased ruffles and fingerless gloves and all.

AAAHHH, but now they have all those cool lime green flowers to go with the teal and peacock feathers and wires and gems, Then we had yellow, white or peach to go with the teal and florasatin ribbon, maybe some tulle puffs....and some tinted bb...you had to have something in there tinted back then, it just didn't match unless something fresh was sprayed teal...

Reactions: Tracy D'Amico
Lord, Do I remember thos teal weddings........You had to have peach with the teal.....sonia roses.....and candlelight to boot.

I cringed everytime I did one then and I cringe at the memory even more now.