Not open for further replies.

mlou

Nov 27, 2003
Houston
ilocalflorist.com
State / Prov
Texas
Calling all florists...

Does your website need a link so it will rank higher? One way (from FlowerChat blog to your website) link help more than reciprocal links.

Especially new FlowerChat members or older members who have not sent me a private message with your flower shop information...Remember this is an opt-in program, free but you must submit the information you want released. The FlowerChat forum is private and not indexed by the spiders. The blog is public and indexed, so you must tell us what we can release. (It also ranks well...)

It's not too late to get your flower shop listed in the "FREE" FlowerCat blog directory before Valentines.

We had 132 spiders indexing the blog today. Did they get your information?

If not... send me your info

Shop name
address
City State Zip
Toll Free#
Local #
Fax #
Email:
Wire service membership
Do you accept Direct Orders
Website url
Delivery area
Is there any of this information you don't want published?

I ***HIGHLY*** recomend all FC Community members take mlou up on this!!!

It helps YOUR SITE a great deal....

I also have a little logo you can use if you wish to link back to the Blog from your site.... link it to http://realflorists.flowerchat.com

Attachments

• Blog Logo.JPG
    Blog Logo.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 7
Re: Thanks Mary Lou!

Thanks again Mary Lou for adding our shop to the list of REAL FLORISTS on the Flower Chat Blog.

In addition, I would suggest that EVERY REAL FLORIST add Mark's link to their website as well.

I added the whole thing to our site and entitled it:

AVOID BAIT & SWITCH

And that page has the link over to

http://www.floristdetective.com/wst_page19.html

Just LOVE IT when US WEE BEES are able to answer the competition's challenges with their BARE FACTS!

What was DEPICTED in their .jpg, versus the DO IT ALL YOURSELF KIT which they send, is fore PUBLIC DOMAIN.

One other thing I'd like to say, is a BIG THANKS to Mary Lou.

If you have visited the Real Florist Blog recently you may have noticed she has been very busy setting up individual spaces for each state, grouping florists by state making it easier for consumers and florists to find you all!

Thanks mlou!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.