New Features in User CP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly said:
Speaking of avatars...would it be possible to have some that are more girly??? The creatures are cute, buy don't fit everyones personality.
You are allowed to add custom avatars. If you find something you like and it's too big, just email the picture to me. I'm happy to resize it to something suitable.

Something as personal as an avatar is best if you add a unique one rather than picking from the standard list that everyone else does. We're florists, right? Creative people!

Infinite, I have tried to use quite a few different pics for my profile and would like you to resize one if you can. I will email it to you, is that what I should do? What email address? Thanks so much!

Lady Biker Florist said:
Infinite, I have tried to use quite a few different pics for my profile and would like you to resize one if you can. I will email it to you, is that what I should do? What email address? Thanks so much!
[email protected]

Infinite,

I see you got my email pic and resized it. Thanks so much, your the best! I am guessing the names that were on the pic must have been needed to be changed for some reason, but could you please change my husband's name to Neal instead of Neil. He's a fanatic about his name being spelled correctly. Thanks so much! Come on people - post your ugly mug shots - I did!

Doh! Sorry, brainfart.

I KNEW it was Neal, I meant to type Neal .... my apologies to Nei ... er, Neal.

Dumb fingers have a mind of their own :)

George Simon said:
Hey, where is E-Clare?
I guess I'll have to take care of that!
She is not a member of flowerchat on her own. If she wants her pic in here she will have to join. Where are you going to put her pic???

Thanks Ryan!!!

Oh George, you crack me up! :sofa: I can't wait to show my mom. She'll love it! She's such a ham. The funny part is that she doesn't realize it.

I posted my pix in my profile.....If you like it, I also have a bridge some where for sale, too. Darn forgot where I left it.
Hey Patty, My son's name is spelled with an "a" also.

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.