Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Here is an outline of the New Member Approval process.

1. New member registers an account.
  2. Applicant will receive an email containing a link to verify their email address.
  3. Once the email address is verified the new member will have viewing privileges for a few key forums, but will only be able to post in Suggestions and the newly created New Member Introduction forum.
  4. To gain full access to FlowerChat the new user will be asked to post an introduction message including their business name, location, type of business and some background info.
  5. Current members will be asked to give positive or negative reputation points to the new member. When the new member has gained sufficient positive rep points they will be granted full access.
Please post any questions or comments in this thread.

Reactions: 1 person
I belong to another forum that accepts membership based on location, type of store etc. We do pretty much the same. One thing that is very nice is once the decision is made the person in charge of the forum can delete the thread where the discussion was held so that the incoming member does not see it. I feel this is very important, if there are any negative comments.

Excellent point Seasonals... I concur.

Other than that, well done guys. :)

Oh and welcom back FC. It was a long day without you!

V :)

Status
Not open for further replies.