New Member from Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol Caggiano

Nov 18, 2007
Jeffersonton
State / Prov
Virginia
My name is Carol Caggiano and I have been a florist for over 40 years. I had my own shop on Long Island for 37 years and now freelance, consult and whatever else is needed. My formal education in floristry came from the DeanTraut School of Floral Design which unfortunately no longer exists, but as most of you know you learn something everyday you spend in this industry and I hope that process never ends. I was recommended to join Flower Chat by my friend Eddie Payne. I am and have always been industry active and continue to do whatever I can to contribute. I look forward to being part of this community.

Reactions: 7 people
Hi Carol and welcome to the community.

V

Carol, are you sure you have enough qualifications to post here? LOL

Seriously, you have so much to add to these discussions. What a wealth of knowledge we have just come into. So glad you are joining us.

Welcome,
Carol Bice

Welcome Carol!

Welcome! Glad to have another industry champion here. I've seen several of your design shows, and always come away with something inspiring.
My name is Carol Caggiano and I have been a florist for over 40 years.
May I ask what might be a stupid question? (it's not the first time :tongue) Why is your username Wendy?

Welcome! Glad to have another industry champion here. I've seen several of your design shows, and always come away with something inspiring.
May I ask what might be a stupid question? (it's not the first time :tongue) Why is your username Wendy?
Thanks for the nice welcome. I have some friends in the industry that have given me the nickname "Wendy", it's a long story, and I was just using it for fun. I'm trying not to be so serious all the time in my old age :)

Welcome Carol!!! I took a wedding class from you at TF headquarters a few years ago. (like 1000 other people, lol) Glad you're here!
:)
Robin

Carol, are you sure you have enough qualifications to post here? LOL

Seriously, you have so much to add to these discussions. What a wealth of knowledge we have just come into. So glad you are joining us.

Welcome,
Carol Bice
Thanks for the welcome Carol. I look forward to sharing and as well as learning from all of you!

Thanks for the nice welcome. I have some friends in the industry that have given me the nickname "Wendy", it's a long story, and I was just using it for fun. I'm trying not to be so serious all the time in my old age :)
How ironic, I just changed my cutsey nickname to my real name. :) I'm having some withdrawl symptoms, and may ask to have it switched back.... there's something to be said for using real names, and something to be said for having some personality in your username!

welcome again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.