Announcement New Member Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joserazout

Aug 29, 2007
Miami
State / Prov
Florida
Hello. This is my new member introduction message. My name is Jose Azout and most poeple know me as Joey. I have been in the industry for 20 years initially as president of Maxima Farms (an importer of Flowers), then went on to Dole and Gerald Stevens (managed AGA for them) and then went on to run Transflora for the Delaare Valley Folks. I am currently "between jobs".

Joey

Reactions: 2 people
Hey Joey... welcome to FlowerChat.

We met several years ago in Miami at one of the groups...

More later...gotta run...

Reactions: Joserazout
Hello. This is my new member introduction message. My name is Jose Azout and most poeple know me as Joey. I have been in the industry for 20 years initially as president of Maxima Farms (an importer of Flowers), then went on to Dole and Gerald Stevens (managed AGA for them) and then went on to run Transflora for the Delaare Valley Folks. I am currently "between jobs".

Joey

I am somewhat confused...do you work for Transflora as your info states or are you job hunting...Were you that awesome looking guy at SAF...oh wait that was Bill S...who are you...lol
Sher

Fear not....

Hi Joey, we met at the midwest group meeting and you will bounce back. The flower biz is big enough for anyone passionate in it. Find your passion and grab it.
Welcome, this board will dull and occasionally amaze you, find the threads you like and mark them for updates. Your involvement will pay off.

Cheers,
Keith
Beaverton Florists

Hi there. Thanks for the welcome. Yes we did meet. As a matter of fact, I remember our bus left and we left you in the restaurant!

Hi Sher,
I need to update that part of me profile. I am currently un-employed!

I am way more handsome than Bill, or rather less ugly!

Status
Not open for further replies.