New Movie on Netflix About a Florist: "The Bouquet"

Gina B Kellogg

Pro Member
Sep 30, 2011
Overland Park
www.hottcornflakes.com
State / Prov
KS
Was scrolling through my options on Netflix recently and saw a movie titled, "The Bouquet." Starring Danny Glover (that's a bit of a stretch--Danny is in the movie, but only a few scenes), the film is a (somewhat) romantic comedy about two sisters and their mother and what they face trying to make a small florist shop successful after getting "behind the times."

The movie has an "anti-order-gatherer" message and an anti-import theme. (The florist in the movie grows all her own flowers, though one scene shows buckets of cellophane-wrapped bouquets ready for being used in an arrangement.)

It was an okay movie--cute enough. And it didn't do too badly at portraying a florist's job. (You might find yourself cringing at some of the depictions.)

But wanted to pass it along to everyone to look for if they have Netflix.

Here's a link to the IMDB description of the movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2252760/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Reactions: sandytf
I have seen that movie. I agree not a bad movie....cute. It's one of those you just watch and got to see the end. Like those LifeTime movies that suck you in.

I wonderful movie.....tells you how a family gets involved in a small family business....and then how we get overwhelmed when we get a large order....