Old Member but lets Michelle do the posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy

Feb 26, 2007
Prineville
State / Prov
OR
Judy Holliday - The Posie Shoppe - Retail florist/gift shop owner since 1997

I am one of the co-owners of The Posie Shoppe in Prineville, Oregon with Michelle McMichael (who is also my daughter). She is an avid follower of FlowerChat and has received as well as given a variety of information on the site. I don't work the designing end of the business (other than store displays, etc., but do the business end and employee management.

Michelle got me hooked on the FlowerChat site a few months ago and even though I don't post (or haven't in the past, anyway,) I do find the different opinions on the various subjects very helpful. It helps to know there are other shops out there with the same day to day struggles and triumphs!

Reactions: 9 people
Judy Holliday - The Posie Shoppe - Retail florist/gift shop owner since 1997

I am one of the co-owners of The Posie Shoppe in Prineville, Oregon with Michelle McMichael (who is also my daughter). She is an avid follower of FlowerChat and has received as well as given a variety of information on the site. I don't work the designing end of the business (other than store displays, etc., but do the business end and employee management.

Michelle got me hooked on the FlowerChat site a few months ago and even though I don't post (or haven't in the past, anyway,) I do find the different opinions on the various subjects very helpful. It helps to know there are other shops out there with the same day to day struggles and triumphs!

with that said Judy, I would hope that you contribute your experiences as well as Michelle's...do NOT think for one minute, that you might not have a solution for one of the dilemmas we all face.
Welcome to FlowerChat...nice having you both!!

Judy, welcome to the FC Community!

Even though you're not a "designer" there are many here who need advice on shop operations, accounting and other "office" gizmo's...

You will find your "niche" here ;)

(Oh and also find you're need for the legendary "FC Fix")

Even though you're not a "designer" there are many here who need advice on shop operations, accounting and other "office" gizmo's...
Amen to that! Please, share what works for you in your shop - we all learn from each other.

Thanks for posting, hope to see you post again!
welcome to flowerchat!

tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.