orchard Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

orchard

Nov 3, 2008
West London
State / Prov
Middlesex
Hello, I'm hoping to meet some more florists and florist shop owners on this site. To share ideas and knowledge of the industry! I have my own shop, which I opened in July this year. Looking forward to chatting!

Reactions: 2 people
Hello Orchard, do you have a website at all? How did you hear about Flowerchat? Hope you dont mind me asking all the questions, just interested in new members.

I cannot seem to find your business anywhere listed?? Can you direct us to somewhere that can tell us you are a real business please?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean? My shop is in Middlesex, England? Do you want my full postal address? Sorry, don't understand!! x

The telephone number listed on your webpage is actually attached to a flower shop with another name. I am confused?? I dont mean to appear unfriendly at all. You will appreciate that we like validation so that our community remains professional.

It used to be called secret garden when the last owners had it. It made sense to keep the phone number as it was a florists then too. Not to worry.

Reactions: 1 person
No, not at all please dont take it the wrong way. You will enjoy it here but as a florist owner i am sure it worries you chatting about ideas when you think that a non tax payer could be listening etc. It is not personal at all. I had to give all of this info when i joined. Welcome to Flowerchat!!

Bit better now, but bored with having broken finger and feeling a bit disgruntled. I bet Paul can't wait to get to the shop this afternoon! Thanks for your help. Once again(and as usual!)...a superstar!!

Hello Orchard
A warm welcome from the FlowerChat UK forum team.
As you have seen we like to check new members out prior to them being given full access to the site. Flowerchat is for professional florist shops.
You have my vote.
Over the next few days other members will also vote for you, when you get enough votes you will then be given access to the many forums here on FlowerChat.

Greetings

Saw you on floristnews earlier - how did you hurt your finger? Must be really tough if you can't do make up - How are you coping and have you managed to claim on your insurance ... I know a lot of the schemes now offer it for florists because thier hands are so important.

Carrie

Hi Carrie,
Thanks for the message, I got my finger trapped between a flower crate and the back door of the shop! Dislocated and broken!! It hadn't occurred to me to claim on our insurance but I know we did take out insurance for these kinds of eventualities when we opened the shop. Might be worth making that call! Thanks for the advice, Sarah

Welcome to the world's BEST floral fracas and house of serious bantering Sarah...you WILL find most anything you search for, and for the most part, answers to ANY of your questions, AND more important, we truly hope YOU have some wisdom to impart on those most affected by our "affliction"....

Status
Not open for further replies.