Payment preferences

What is your preferred payment option?

• Purchase for $999, $79.95 monthly hosting & support, no longterm contract

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Purchase for $90/month for one year, $79.95 monthly hosting & support, 2 year contract

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Purchase for $75/month for one year + $150 deposit, $79.95 monthly hosting & support, 2 year contrac

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
This question is based on a comment in the Florist 2.0 announcement thread.

We have tried to keep the pricing as basic as possible. I think we're all fatigued from all the multi-tiered, convoluted pricing and membership plans available to florists.

Having said that, let's assume that you want to purchase a Florist 2.0 site, what would be your preferred payment method?

GFL, you're awesome!

You replied even before I had the poll online!

Kudos for your quick reflexes :)

Ryan

Ms practical here - any contract purchase would be dependent upon the interest charged. But yes, a monthly payment option is a good idea.

tracy

Bump ... I know there are more than people on this board an opinion :)

Ryan

For my financial situation, the $999 scared me off at the beginning. A monthly payment would be much easier right now. Would the $79.95 support fee be for unlimited support?

Yes, Connie, it's unlimited support. We'll show you how, help you along and give you any guidance you need along the way.

Ryan

How would this benefit us if we already have a web site, albeit ws provided, which is generally thought to be not a good idea to become fully independant.

Questions:

What kind of steps would be necessary to make the transition?

How long would a redirect have to be in place before totally cutting the ws tie?

Would a change affect the se rankings already in place?

Would we have to secure another different url/web address and use both during a transition?

What is the difference between our existing web page and florist 2.0?

How much time will it take to keep 2.0 page current and up to date?

Do we have to know how to program or html or other technical stuff?

I know I will have a lot of other ??? soon.

This might be the best way to sever the ws ties.

thanks

How would this benefit us if we already have a web site, albeit ws provided, which is generally thought to be not a good idea to become fully independant.

Questions:

What kind of steps would be necessary to make the transition?

How long would a redirect have to be in place before totally cutting the ws tie?

Would a change affect the se rankings already in place?

Would we have to secure another different url/web address and use both during a transition?

What is the difference between our existing web page and florist 2.0?

How much time will it take to keep 2.0 page current and up to date?

Do we have to know how to program or html or other technical stuff?

I know I will have a lot of other ??? soon.

This might be the best way to sever the ws ties.

thanks

Ya, what he said. Also, what if you don't have your own pictures, where do you start, and can it be a work in progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.