Status
Not open for further replies.

ghill

Jan 13, 2003
Jackson
Visit site
State / Prov
CA
Does anyone have a supplier for pedistals around 27 to 30 inches high for party work? I have a customer asking for around 20 of these and wanting a price. I am in a small town in the Sierra Nevada Foothills in Amador County or Calif. Checked with my local party rental suppliers and they don't have anything. Could anyone recommend where I could rent or buy them at a good price. I have plastic but they really want footed pedistals either metal or painted ceramic. Thanks for any ideas. The Mayor

Try home depot for plant stands, hit them with gold or silver paint and there you are. We got some wrought iron candle stands 27 inches tall and very sturdy from old time pottery and use them with an 8 inch clear hard rim lomey on top.Also invest in the clear "spaghetti" cylinder and put an orchid stem in them and the same clear dish on top. They run about 8 bucks each and are reusable as a rental over and over again! We call them the "quiet money maker" Call me if you need a source here in fla that will/maybe ship. Sher 800-725-9714

Status
Not open for further replies.