Photo of Golf centerpeices

Lizi

Nov 28, 2007
Matthews
www.matthewsflowerboutique.com
State / Prov
NC
Need your help please. I have been asked to do a center piece for next Friday. Golf related. I have a few pics to email to the client but I know I have seen some awesome designs here on FlowerChat. Tried to search for those in the gallery but couldn't find anything. Would greatly appreciate any photos you could post as I need to get those to her this morning.

Found a few pic on my own to show and booked the party. For some reason I can't search the flower gallery and come up with anything I'm looking for, especially pic I know are there.

My guess is that you may have seen the photos while browsing the gallery, but you can't find them now because the person who uploaded them didn't add a description that included the word "golf." Thus, when you do a search, those images don't appear.

An important reminder that when you upload pics, make sure to add at least a few keywords to the description so others can find your beautiful designs when they are in need of inspiration! :)

Reactions: anytimeflowers
[MENTION=3094]Lizi[/MENTION]

Gina's right about people not tagging the photos.

For future reference though, some of those gallery pictures have made it into google images. One of the first I get is [MENTION=2]BOSS[/MENTION] 's golf club sympathy design. If you use chrome, select "Images" in the sub-menu. I found a whole bunch of them that day but unfortunately my computer decided to do a really big crash and that was that ~ I couldn't post the link.

Here is the link although I know it's far too late now.....sorry!

For future reference though, some of those gallery pictures have made it into google images. One of the first I get is [MENTION=2]BOSS[/MENTION] 's golf club sympathy design. If you use chrome, select "Images" in the sub-menu. I found a whole bunch of them that day but unfortunately my computer decided to do a really big crash and that was that ~ I couldn't post the link.

TAG...you're IT Linda......<no touchbacks!>:)

Reactions: anytimeflowers

TAG...you're IT Linda......<no touchbacks!>:)