Announcement Pinterest Webinar: Our Expert Is Back!

Gina B Kellogg

Pro Member
Sep 30, 2011
Overland Park
www.hottcornflakes.com
State / Prov
KS
Flowerchat.com-jennifer-cario-2.jpg
If you attended FlowerChat's initial webinar with Pinterest expert Jennifer Cario, you got to listen to some great Q&A after her formal presentation ran into some technical issues. It was a great hour of sharing in an informal session.

But FlowerChat didn't want to leave you hanging in regards to Jennifer's original, planned presentation! So we've rescheduled that webinar for a NEW DATE! (Lucky chance for those who missed the first one to get signed up this time!!!)

Thus, please join us on July 9 at 4 PM Eastern time (3 PM Central/2 PM Mountain/1 PM Pacific) for a new webinar, now powered by Google's robust "Hangouts" technology. You can register online today at http://www.flowerchat.com/pinterest-webinar/.

PS: Don't forget to check out Jennifer's book: Pinterest Marketing - An Hour A Dayflowerchat.com-pinterest-marketing-book-jennifer-cario.png

Darn I missed it again. Worst time of the day ever for a webinar. I wish they would have them at night. Please let me know if there is a recording of the webinar I can listen to.

Helen: You actually didn't miss it. Technical issues interfered with it. (The webinar was being hosted by Google, and its servers apparently crashed around the time the webinar was supposed to start. After giving Google some time to get things up and running, it eventually became apparent that Google wasn't going to get it fixed in a timely manner.) When we DO manage to have the webinar, the hope is to record it so it's available for reply afterward. We'll let everyone know when that happens!

Reactions: theRKF