Pour that in your teapot!

ChristiBrown

Jul 14, 2010
Indialantic
www.rosesarered.biz
State / Prov
Florida
I just had to share this! We dropped TF Feb 29 (yippie!) and they still call us quite a bit for directory and such. My shop manager gets a kick out of telling them we aren't members anymore. Today one was trying to sell us codified containers for Mother's day (uh, we won't even be in the May directory duh!) and insisted that we should still buy codified containers for mother's day. After politely telling her no several times my girl hung up on the rep and shouted out "You can pour that in your teapot TF!" Maybe you had to be there but we all cracked up.

I could see them say, well you bought codified product for Mother's Day, we thought you still wanted to be members and the saga goes for another 3 months of membership.

I just had to share this! We dropped TF Feb 29 (yippie!) and they still call us quite a bit for directory and such. My shop manager gets a kick out of telling them we aren't members anymore. Today one was trying to sell us codified containers for Mother's day (uh, we won't even be in the May directory duh!) and insisted that we should still buy codified containers for mother's day. After politely telling her no several times my girl hung up on the rep and shouted out "You can pour that in your teapot TF!" Maybe you had to be there but we all cracked up.

Christi, tell your gal we're ALL in love with her!!..:)