Question on credit-card-fee rebates and FTD...

Gina B Kellogg

Pro Member
Sep 30, 2011
Overland Park
www.hottcornflakes.com
State / Prov
KS
Hey, all! Got a question from a member who was having some computer issues and asked me to post it for him. Hopefully some of you can offer him some advice and information. His question:

"As you know, FTD gives a rebate on credit card fees computed on the basis of FTD orders generated. Will that same rebate based on outgoing wire orders be available if a credit–card claring outfit other than FTD is used?"

Thanks in advance for everyone's generous support in helping one another out like this!

g.

Gina, I am a little confused by the question. How would FTD continue to generate a rebate for credit card fees, if you no longer use them to clear credit cards? I'm not sure I am interpreting the question correctly. Perhaps you could help clarify?

Answer would be no. The only rebates would be based solely on outgoing wires.

Answer would be no. The only rebates would be based solely on outgoing wires.
Mark's answer is correct Gina....he/she COULD continue to process cc thru CashFlo even as a non-member, but, NOT receive the rebates, or remain a member,precess through another credit card processor, and NOT receive any rebates. Rebates/incentives are based on outgoing orders

Thanks [MENTION=2]BOSS[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2252]mik[/MENTION]ey! I had sent the gentleman a note asking for clarification based on @Clarabelle's question but hadn't yet heard back from him. I'll let him know your responses. (And hopefully we'll have him online soon so he can ask questions himself next time!)