Not open for further replies.

Audra

Nov 6, 2002
Sault Ste. Marie
www.mannflorist.com
State / Prov
Ontario
Hey gang,

Remember that discussion surrounding that horrid picture of the so-called FTD shop. After posting on the FTD board, I got a phone call from Aaron Csorba from FTD.

I had forwarded that photo to him back in November, he passed it on. The photo was indeed a picture of a shop - Ruby's Floral Creations in San Bernadino, CA. Dave Galven (sp?) and another person viewed the local and Ruby's lost their FTD membership. According to Aaron, they became members on Sept. 18 and were cancelled on Nov. 19. So, we can all rest easier knowing that at least one dud shop is gonzo. Also, Aaron did say that if FTD members knew of other shops like this and had pictures like the one I sent, he would see that they were looked into.

Audra
Who is happy that there is at least ONE person at FTD that gives a d*mn:cool:

This still shows the flaws in their system, no?

Sign up anybody ... charge members for QA ... let the members police the shops and remove the ones you get enough complaints about.

Scary.

Can't argue with you there, but like you said earlier - it's a ship with no direction at times.

My mom tends to read the posts here over my shoulder. She met Norton at the Ontario Conference - I can't print here what her comments were. They weren't complimentary to say the least and we're not talking about profanity. We had issues two years ago, he emailed us, he proudly tells people he emailed us with answers - our emails were blank. *shrugs* We dealt with the issues ourselves and will continue to do so.

Audra

What was Dave Galvin doing in CA? He's our "rep" in the Northeast .....hmmm.

can you repost the photo? I never got to see it. Thanks. Terri

Originally posted by Rhonda
What was Dave Galvin doing in CA? He's our "rep" in the Northeast .....hmmm.

Couldn't tell you, Aaron didn't say, could be so that the shop wouldn't know him as a test customer.

Audra

Status
Not open for further replies.