Roses are Red, Violets are Blue......

Nov 22, 2009
West Saint Paul
any-timeflowers.com
State / Prov
Minnesota
I thought I would throw this out there to see how everyone else deals with this request.

It's ALWAYS a guy, and he has come up with this wonderful poem for the enclosure card. He wants to send, of course; red roses and blue violets. I could not even begin to count how many requests I've had for this over the years.

I always start out by informing them that; unfortunately, violets are not a cut flower florists can get their hands on. I always offer a vase of red roses, and offer to include some blue and violet colored flowers.

They always go for it, but I'm wondering if someone out there has come up with a clever answer or design for this request.

That's awesome, always tried to come up with something. I like that, I think I will use that and make a new signature rose design with it since my name is roses are red florist!

Christie of Indianatlantic,,,,,,,,,,, I just joined this group this morning and funny but although I live in NH I stayed in Palm Bay all last winter and stopped in at your shop to give you some brochures.....I press wedding, sympathy, and other special flowers. Wonder if you remember me? Barbara