Scott the fireman turns scott the flowerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been interviewed a few times in my 60 years. And when I go back and read those old press stories, I sure sounded good. But it was not always that way. Maybe it's just that I am not a good businessman.
While that sentence may sound a bit defeatist, reality is the idea that you aren't perfect is what keeps you striving, keeps you wanting to learn different ways to conduct business ... that's what makes you a good businessman. Well, that and your doors are still open. ;)

Welcome again Scott - I can't emphasize enough how much good info there is here. Read long into the nights!

I went thru a professional website builder and got in my opinion a so so site. THis is the big problem, I can't get my site to hit on google or any other engine. Advise?
Scott
www.flowercompanyofsc.com
Scott,

You have a number of SEO problems - I suggest you start by reading our new blog on Florist SEO (www.floristseo.com), in particular the next post in our series on duplicate content that deals with URL bad habits. Those "session ids" in your URLs are a killer.

Ryan

Scott,

You have a number of SEO problems - I suggest you start by reading our new blog on Florist SEO (www.floristseo.com), in particular the next post in our series on duplicate content that deals with URL bad habits. Those "session ids" in your URLs are a killer.

Ryan
BTW, that looks like an osCommerce site. Am I correct?

I hope that we all can help you succeed, and through your sharing of the experience, we can all learn for ourselves. I get a lot out of seeing the answers to questions from new florists. Thanks for providing that avenue of discussion.

Welcome. And very best of luck.
BJ

Status
Not open for further replies.