Sold Out

Carrieann

Jun 3, 2007
Plattsburgh
www.nelsonflowershop.com
State / Prov
NY
Would it be possible to be able to but a banner over a product image that says SOLD OUT ?? This would be very helpful, especially for the holiday times, as things sell out, at the moment, I take them off the site however what happens is that it ends up looking like we don't have much to offer for the holiday at all. If we could have signs on the items saying sold out then maybe people would think, hey I should of ordered earlier and maybe they will next time. One can hope!

That is a good idea too. I would still like to see in the future a feature that lets us place a banner over the item that says Sold Out.

I will try your idea though. How did you create the image? I am not very computer savy??

Aha.........Good one Eric. I can do that in Picasa and change pictures :) Thanks !!

So.......you create one image as you want it to show for purchase, and another of the same image only with a "sold out" banner across it? That could work! Just switch them when you sell out.

Linda and Rhonda, Thank you I just played around in Picasa and I figured it out! I didn't even know you could write on your pics like that! COOL!! Thanks again.

Reactions: anytimeflowers