Some New Stuff at FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen caps of the FC menu at 1280x800 and 1024x768 attached.

Attachments

• FC_at_1024x768.png
    FC_at_1024x768.png
    111 KB · Views: 13
  • FC_at_1280x800.png
    FC_at_1280x800.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 11

ok. I viewed the video. To link the blog site to fc your video says right click on the rss feed on my blog page. I do not have a rss icon on my blog page. I went to feedburner and followed some instruction but clould not see where the rss links tie in.

....confusing.

Reactions: aileen_c
Joe, try this.

Without being online or using the internet........right click on any place on your screen that does not have an icon.......( blank screen )

You should see a listing of choices come up

Select display on XP, personalize on Vista.

Display settings is the sub area you want.

You will see a slider bar where you can either increse or decrease the resolution/picture size of your screen.

nope, my settings are locked at work.

this is meant to keep employee (and in my case.... me, the employer) from messing with the settings on the network.

thanks anyway.

btw: i did change the settings on the home computer, but at 4 am my eyes don't focus well....but that is because i am old.

joe

ok. I viewed the video. To link the blog site to fc your video says right click on the rss feed on my blog page. I do not have a rss icon on my blog page. I went to feedburner and followed some instruction but clould not see where the rss links tie in.

....confusing.
What's the URL of your blog?

When I'm on the forums index page I can minimize any grouping and it stays minimized except the latest social groups. It minimizes each time I do it but when going back to the page it is in expanded view. All the other groupings stay minimized.

This has happened since the updates a week or so ago. Doesn't seem to matter if I'm using IE 7.0 or AOL's browser.

Thought I'd pop in here on Avenue Gardens Florist question above...

Getting your RSS feed from blogspot is a bit different, but if you watch this video it will explain it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO_kkcAAaJk

and the terrific "NEW THREAD" shortycut button only works once you're IN the forums, not from the page that loads when I first pop in (don't know what that page is called - it's got a few of my stats, I call it my "welcome back" page ...) It gives me an white page with a whole lot of writing I don't understand .... :)

Warning: include([path]/tlb/pp_memberblock/plugins/pp_memberblock.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/forums/includes/init.php(298) : eval()'d code on line 164

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]/tlb/pp_memberblock/plugins/pp_memberblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/forums/includes/init.php(298) : eval()'d code on line 164

Warning: include([path]/tlb/pp_memberblock/plugins/pp_memberblock.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/global.php(336) : eval()'d code on line 241

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]/tlb/pp_memberblock/plugins/pp_memberblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/global.php(336) : eval()'d code on line 241

Warning: require_once(carp/carp.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/global.php(351) : eval()'d code on line 268

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'carp/carp.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/flowerch/public_html/global.php(351) : eval()'d code on line 268

Status
Not open for further replies.