Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Thanks Ryan for those video tutorials. Nice bits of information there.

Ryan great videos....I still can't put my blog info up. I looked for that symbol and when I right clicked it I only saw copy, save picture as, etc. Didn't have the option you were saying......

help?

Thanks Ryan for taking the time that you did to create those videos. They were very helpful, and very easy to follow. Perhaps you missed your calling as a teacher? Not that what you do is not great, but you have a great ability to communicate!

is there a way to get the "quicklinks" button up on the line with the other buttons?

When leaving FC, I always try to log out, so when doing so now, I get the "features" button to drop down rather than the "quick links" button to open.

joe

Joe,

What size is your screen? That menu shouldn't wrap around unless you're on a pretty low resolution.

Ryan

17 inch flat screen and other 17 inch crts...
Yes, but what's the resolution set to?

If you're at 1024x768 or better it should display without a problem.

Yes, but what's the resolution set to?

If you're at 1024x768 or better it should display without a problem.
Right click on your desktop, select "Properties" then "settings"...

I run at 1280x768 usually....

Right click on your desktop, select "Properties" then "settings"...

I run at 1280x768 usually....

Solves the problem and quick links is neatly at the end rather than underneath which meant I had to creep up to it from the side to avoid getting the one above it but now I need a magnifying glass to read anything!!! My 1280 didn't pro to 768 - maybe I've got an odd shaped screen.
C

Cool music as well

Absolutely LURVE the music selection ... have pumped out DI FM all day much to the annoyance of my staff who hate house/techno but by gum my productivity shot up! Now I need a way to connect it to my surround sound system (rather than mini speakers) and I'll be away!!
C

Yay for web2.0 Thanks Ryan :)

I run at 1280x800 and it wraps around unless I maximize or widen my my browser window. Also, the default size in AOL's browser causes the wrap around. I sometimes view FC through AOL and sometimes in IE 7.0.

I run at 1280x800 and it wraps around unless I maximize or widen my my browser window. Also, the default size in AOL's browser causes the wrap around. I sometimes view FC through AOL and sometimes in IE 7.0.
That's "normal", based on browser window size, and monitor size.

I run on a 24" monitor, with a full width browser window. When I change to two browser windows side by side they both "wrap" since they are not wide enough to display the long Twitter URLs....

Joe, try this.

Without being online or using the internet........right click on any place on your screen that does not have an icon.......( blank screen )

You should see a listing of choices come up

Select display on XP, personalize on Vista.

Display settings is the sub area you want.

You will see a slider bar where you can either increse or decrease the resolution/picture size of your screen.

That's "normal", based on browser window size, and monitor size.

I run on a 24" monitor, with a full width browser window. When I change to two browser windows side by side they both "wrap" since they are not wide enough to display the long Twitter URLs....

Actually the wrap around I referred to is not from the twitter URLs, it is the quick links button on the navigation menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.