Stumbled upon

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedame

Mar 6, 2009
Dugger
State / Prov
IN
I found this site while searching for virtual interactive wedding floral planning software, and I'm glad I did. Hopefully I'll have some time to explore here & blog a bit.
Speaking of floral virtual software, anyone know of any? I found a US patent for software like that, but no applications.

Hi there! Thanks for applying to be part of the forum. There are some questions on the new member intro page that need be answered before we vote.

If you would answer those I am sure there are many of us that would love to talk about wedding planning software, myself included!

My thoughts exactly, Carrieann. Maybe it's her avatar. lol

Oops

Sorry about the 2 posts, I'm obviously still a rookie in the forum world. I'll pay more attention to where I'm creating new posts in the future.
But the avatar stays....

Reactions: blueyedame
Sorry about the 2 posts, I'm obviously still a rookie in the forum world. I'll pay more attention to where I'm creating new posts in the future.
But the avatar stays....

no problem. just don't let it happen again.... lol..... just kidding.

Your a registered member now, so have fun and post often, just be warned, this site is addicting, and yes, we have a support group for those of us who seem to have a "problem"

Reactions: blueyedame
Wow...that info is really old. I bought Flowers & Gifts by Burris & Ward & changed the name back to what it was started as in 1968, Burris Flower Shop. I can tell by the phone number on that link that its at least 4 years old.

Shannon Don't you remember?? We were crazy high off life one night and just decided to go all burlesque. Luckily though I wasn't caught like you...but hey your pic is FABULOUS!! ;)

Will the real Blueyedame please stand up....
--
- -
--_----____--_____--

Status
Not open for further replies.