suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

floraldesignson99th

Jan 27, 2006
CHICAGO
State / Prov
IL
how about a HELP key for dummies (like me ) who spend an hour trying to find a place to post this suggestion !

also.....how do you ever find a previous topic that you had posted to................NOT EASY ! unless there's something I don't know (very possible )

jean

how about a HELP key for dummies (like me ) who spend an hour trying to find a place to post this suggestion !

also.....how do you ever find a previous topic that you had posted to................NOT EASY ! unless there's something I don't know (very possible )

jean

At the top, user cp button gets you back to your control panel...you can sort through all kinds of stuff. your posts, your threads customize your signature etc...you can also click on your name on anything and click through to see your posts.

At the top, user cp button gets you back to your control panel...you can sort through all kinds of stuff. your posts, your threads customize your signature etc...you can also click on your name on anything and click through to see your posts.
Quick answers, cuz I'm leaving the office:
- Basic help: See the FlowerChat How-To thread that's referenced in your welcome email and PM, also the FAQ that answers many basic questions

Cheers,

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.