Article Super Simple Guide To Setting Up Your First Facebook Page Pt1

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Where was this article last week. It took me hours to figure out what to do....

I can't wait until she goes more into it. I am still trying to figure it all out. I thought it was just me being completely stupid..lol

But I have found it is worth it. I have already gotten orders off of it, and have lots of people I don't know on my page. I am hoping they will become new customers and order !

Thanks again!

I had a page....and lots of comments and pictures but alas, they've decided not to answer my inquiries as to why my accounts have been disabled.... their customer service sucks.

I had a page....and lots of comments and pictures but alas, they've decided not to answer my inquiries as to why my accounts have been disabled.... their customer service sucks.

What happened? Is your Facebook page setup as a store?

Hey guys all I have to say is facebook blows!!!

The only thing I see is communicating with other business is great!! But with customers nah.

It's no wonder, they offer amazing functionality at practically no cost and they give businesses a chance to connect with the more than 300 million people who have already flocked to Facebook.

Yea a chance. Chance to see how they get money out of you so you can be connected with people that have nothing to do with buying from your business.

There's amazing viral potential involved with Facebook pages and it provides companies an easy way to reap the benefits of photos, videos, discussion forums, micro-blogging and pretty much every other form of social media in one neat little package.

Yea a great way to post your media but its only worth it if you have the correct audience for it.

If any one is looking for these answers please join me and some other facebook junkies at the Facebook Group that I started here on flowerchat.

Rhonda I would liek to find out what happened with your store page!!

Very good clear information for a newbie such as myself.Looking forward to the next chapter of Facebook info.
Still working on SEO for my friends site, a little every day. Very slow going!!:wallhead:

Rhonda I would liek to find out what happened with your store page!!

Robin (Spring City) posted some link last Tuesday and I picked up on it immediately upon posting. It showed a page advertising "work at home" there were links on the article which I didn't click on. I sent a comment to Robin asking if "Millinocket Maine" showed on the article. When I posted the comment I noticed that the same post was showing on mutual friends and knew at once she had been hacked. I reported it to Facebook, she was sent an email regarding the hack and advised to change her password. She did, got back on and deleted the posts. I was disabled and have not been able to get back on since. Nice, I reported a hacking and I'm paying the price by not having my account viable.......pissed, a little more than that. It will be 7 days Tuesday.

Okay so when I go to to facebook i can type in Spring City Flowers but it only shows Robins personal page. As far as I can tell there is no Spring City Flowers business page.

When i do a search for Millinocket Floral Shop Facebook Page on google I can see the page.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Millinocket+Floral+Shop+Facebook+Page&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

It looks like a business page but it won't let me see anything. So this is the one that disappeared?

I sent a question to facebook to see if someone will answer. I included the cache of the page.
http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...l+Shop+Facebook+Page&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Reactions: Rhonda
It was Robin's personal page... Robin aka Spring City here !!

Okay so when I go to to facebook i can type in Spring City Flowers but it only shows Robins personal page. As far as I can tell there is no Spring City Flowers business page.

I will tell you why that is. I had a store page but between twitter, blogging, my personal page and (at one time) myspace, I could not keep up with all of it. I figured I'd kind of blend the store info into my personal page. Then, they had an option where you could customize your facebook page name so I named it Spring City Flowers in the hopes that would help people find me on google somehow. Kind of a mess. I don't know; I was thinking of re-making a business page but I'm not sure. Maybe I should read the articles. :)