Status
Not open for further replies.

Sher

Oct 31, 2002
none
www.flowersfromtherainflorist.com
State / Prov
none
Wow! What a disappointment today to find that Shawn Therrian's position has been eliminated at John Henry. Apparently nothing else was offered to her which is a big shock to me since she was our "go to" person for the last 7 years. She did so much for our company and many others that it must be painful for her to have been shown the door in that manner...what a loss to the floral printing industry...I don't even know who to complain to ....or if it would make a diff
Sher

Sher,

How about complaining or atleast ask for an explanation from fellow FlowerChat member Jeff Fillion, JH Creative Director?

Frank

That just sucks...

V

Total bummer. I was gonna call her today to place two orders, but ran out of time and decided to wait until after the holiday!

I'm surprised. It says a lot that many of us know her on a first name basis, given I have only seen her in person twice since Richard Kimball retired.

She'll be missed.Thrilled to hear her position was "eliminated" - first our local rep, now her. Wonder if anyone will be there to take my call next week.

Bad PR move for JHC.

Status
Not open for further replies.