Telefloras new LILY phone system

autj

Aug 20, 2011
Owings
www.calvertflorist.com
State / Prov
MD
It seems TF has found a way to try to send orders to us after our machines are turned off or suspended, orders will be called into us from their automated order system called lily, there does not seem to be a way to opt out. I called and told them I do not want to have my phones tied up with this system, when I turn off its for a reason and I do not want their machine taking time away from my local customers.

Yea, the way I understand how it works, make very little sense to me... and you're right... they're going to try and take up more time...

I can only imagine the mistakes that will happen on these orders...

Personally I feel this is their attempt to get more dOG orders placed, because they do not include the sending florist information, thus the filling florist has no idea where the order originated.

And, imagine the time it's going to take to get a question answered, you have to go back thru Lily>TF>originating florist/OG>TF>Lily>filling florist ... seems efficient to me...NOT

Reactions: CHR
Agreed to all!! However, this does show that the social media "spanking" they took after the last few holidays, made them scramble to think of a way to get a few more orders placed. Having 25,000 orders not delivered by MD is not cool........No way to opt out, I agree with Boss, this was pressure from DOGS, "either get my order filled or we fill find someone else you can". (big business at it's finest). Here's what they don't see, the majority of the florists who turn off machines, are the same ones who will refuse LILY. But even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

These will be the 'last chance' orders desperate to find a home.... shoppers charged up to $29.95 in service charges and guaranteed to kill your bottom line if they're not out on time. (100% full retail value penalty is ludicrous. Would you pay a LOCAL customer 100% value if you messed up a delivery?)

Literally
Interfering with your
Local Income.
Yuck!

You turned off that machine for a reason. Training everyone that answers the phone to understand LILY is as crazy as making everyone who calls out JF orders speak plain English.

So they are punishing you for turning off your dove by tieing up your phone lines on one of the biggest volume days of the year?

They are rolling out a new system just days before most of us will start working at maximum capacity?

They have not offered any training on how to effectively accept and process these orders or how to request substitutions?

There is no way to opt out of this system if you do not feel that you can effectively fulfill these orders?!?!

I am no longer in any wire service, so I have not received any notice about this system. However, if what I gather from you guys is correct then this is the biggest slap in the face that I have witnessed in my short run with the WS.

April 30 was my last day with TF and the last of any WS in my store. It looks like I dodged a bullet.

Anyone who tolerates this abuse from TF deserves what they get (or lose)... Best to terminate now~

Had an order from teleflora on Sat for this week. I checked my price for said request and they were short. So I sent a price changed request and told them the reasons. They sent me a cancellation request which I honored them with and with a warning. " I am not playing games this Mother's Day" I am the only teleflora shop in Elliot Lake and any order from HQ will be rejected. I will be so busy that I really dont care of their under price orders.

Now on top of it all TF is giving 10.00 off everything on their website, they are proudly displaying one for 19.99, I know I'm not filling it or anything else from headquarters. Can't wait to get to work tomorrow to turn off the dove.

Now on top of it all TF is giving 10.00 off everything on their website,
Marketing for the bottom... low prices, unreasonable recipes... TF does not deduct that $10 from what they pay the florist, but still, their price points are too low.