Thank YOU....members

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC is 1000+......

congratulations to helping in attaining a registered membership of OVER ONE THOUSAND FlowerChatters, with our newest addition of ASTRID!!
This level of membership IS ONLY possible because of the great quality, and thoughtfulness of FlowerChat posters, that have much experience, wisdom, and impassioned dedication in our floral industry.
As with ALL great families, it's rare that occasional flareups or disagreements are unlikely, but, somehow, all you posters AND readers have helped FlowerChat become one of, if not THE BEST discussion and information source online, and in some cases, in real life!!
Thank you...it's an honour to be part of YOUR lives, as much as YOU are a part of ours!!
Your FlowerChat admins..........

It is difficult to imagine running my business without the knowledge and support found here. Even the occasional spats that occur teach something.
I have my breakfast while reading this and a family website. They get the morning off to the perfect start, focusing on the day(s) ahead for profit, fun, and reflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.