Thanks Mikey!

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
Good to know peole inthe industry.
Had a rush order before 2 p.m. for delivery to a funeral home in Dundas.
Phone mikey, sandie took the order and told me it would be delivered before fist viewing.
Now that is service. Thanks Sandie and Mikey

On a side note had a call from Subaru Hq in Mississauga.
Lady wanted to know if I can have something delivered by 10Am friday morning for a memorial service.
Told her No problem, After the order I got to talk to her about who she called first. It seem she went online
before calling me and had made a few phone call and all to be told they couldnt deliver it because of
the forest fires in timmins and kirkland lake.
Told her we are not afected and I then asked her who she called.
Bloomex and several other gatherer was her first choice.
I was able to let hr know how things work and the associated costs she
would have to pay if she had delt with them. I told her what she needs to look for or
call me and I will supply you with florist name if you are not sure. She was appreciated for the
information.

On a third note, I can't understand how a florist in Brampton can send me a order for a specific item and can't meet my price for said
item which was $15.00 cheaper than what they charged on their website.
They sent $70 including delivery, My price with del is $77.95 and thier price on their site for the same item $87.77
And they had the balls to ask me to do something smaller for the price given after I asked for a price change.
My answers was....how do you expect me to make it smaller when you charge for the same item $87.77,
I can't make smaller as I don't want people think I am cheating them....
Order rejected! I don't play games anymore.....
Luc

I'm with Boss on this......I've had enough of the nice guy (oxymoron) routine.....next FIVE YEARS, I'm in it for the money...and I DON'T CARE who I offend!
Luc, you are such an inspiration...I truly wish we lived closer...LOVE your bear hugs!

Reactions: anytimeflowers