The Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen of Weddings

Dec 29, 2005
Arlington
State / Prov
Va
Well I hardly ever post, but welcome aboard, don't always have time, well as you can see I am the Queen of Weddings, I am a Designer, owner, RMP/CEM/CVB, , well these are supposed to be important to the real world, I have owned my own company for 23 years now, and still clean flowers, toilets, and basically what ever needs to be done, So hope you are doing well...

Make Every Day a Day to Remember...

Reactions: 3 people
Question?

Well awhile back use to be always on here, then got way to darn busy, was a regular poster on the other board, then for some reason, can't do that anymore, also I do own a shop , and have alot to offer to this board, and always looking to learn more myself, I am real, yeah a real DIVA in my store that is why I am successful, work hard, very little play, use alot of the shops on here for direct order, do know most of you, but really don't don't know what to say, if I can be a part of this then let me know, for those who know who I am continue to email me or call as always, I am you know where,

So what does it take to be a part of this, for those of you who want to know more about me ask away, the reason, I don't put alot of my stuff on here, is that a customer may see it,

Queen of Weddings,

Reactions: 4 people
So what does it take to be a part of this, for those of you who want to know more about me ask away, the reason, I don't put alot of my stuff on here, is that a customer may see it,

Queen of Weddings,
Hi Queen, Actually, this forum is not open to the general public, so you are safe from your customers. :) That's one of the reasons for the limited access - to keep the consumers from reading what should remain between professionals only.

tracy

Well awhile back use to be always on here, then got way to darn busy, was a regular poster on the other board, then for some reason, can't do that anymore, also I do own a shop , and have alot to offer to this board, and always looking to learn more myself, I am real, yeah a real DIVA in my store that is why I am successful, work hard, very little play, use alot of the shops on here for direct order, do know most of you, but really don't don't know what to say, if I can be a part of this then let me know, for those who know who I am continue to email me or call as always, I am you know where,

Queen of Weddings,

Welcome Queen..I use to follow your posts on the FB until that board seemed to drop valid posters..I look forward to chatting with you here..you offered a lot of interesting ideas and comments back then! Again, Welcome to FC!
Sher
Flowers From The Rainflorist
Sunrise-FT. Lauderdale and surrounding areas, Fl

Welcome Queen..I use to follow your posts on the FB until that board seemed to drop valid posters..I look forward to chatting with you here..you offered a lot of interesting ideas and comments back then! Again, Welcome to FC!
Sher

Hi Dear How are you doing ? Great I hope, it is way to hot here to deal with life out door weddings today, The Queen is melting from all of this, So how have you been? Busy lately, yes as we both know I am very interesting, LOL, For some reason the other board won't let quite a few of us post, they blame it on out computers, we darling you know the Queen has the most up to the date stuff, so go figure, that one out, So I hope they let me still be part of this site, joined in 05 but way to busy, staff is driving me insane lately,

Much Happiness to you..

Glad to see you here Queen.. I also read (and learned from) many of your posts from FB. Hopefully time and staff will permit you to be more active again.
welcome!
Tracey

Hey Queen,

I LOVED all your posts on the FB. If I saw your name I would always read. I missed reading your posts when the other board went down hill. I can't wait to read your post now. I hope you find time to be here alot.
Warning: This board does get addicting!!! lol

I don't know if you have been accepted or not, but if you can't tell my vote is YES YES YES!!!

I'v Missed you all!!

Well my recent change in things, well person issues with the king being very ill for a while and copeing with that, cleaning out all the store, and just working 7 days a week, nights as well, it had been tough, and also they would let some of us post on the other board for a while for some reason, but now got an email we could , yeah what ever, so how have all of you been, business is really great, and flower folks budgets for next two years are up over and above which is really cool, So what have all of you been doing? Great I hope..

I was also an reader of your posts on FB, until that board changed its format and required me to get a new password every time I tried to login. Glad to see you here.

How was everyone Summer?

How has everyone been ? Great I hope, all is well with each and everyone of you, Things are finally doing better here, thank goodness for that, Business is great, on the home front well that is now finally getting a little easier, Way to tired lately, but hey it is hot here, and tired of weddings in Sites with No AC what are these folks trying to do kill the guests,Do any of you have this issue in your area?

Hugs to all!!

Just one question. . . .

Are known as "Queen of Weddings" to the general public in your area?

Hopefully so. It has got to be a great marketing tool.

I love it.

For Many Years Now

Well I don't do very many events in my local area, I go every where , yes the Queen of Weddings,Since 1985 and still loveing it, but lately has been a toll on life in general, but all is Wondy in life and things are good, that is all that matters, wishing for a cool breeze for the next couple of weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.