Thumbs down button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey the boggles with the wiggley eyes about covers most of it (if I could just readily find the dam n thing with going into contortions).

V

How about one of these?

49529414v2_350x350_Front.jpg

If we have different levels of approval we might have to have 25 different little buttons to click on to express the subtleties of our feelings toward each post. I think a thumb up or down should cover it!
lol

And OF COURSE a purple button or dot....or better yet: SPINNING Purple Dots!

And OF COURSE a purple button or dot....or better yet: SPINNING Purple Dots!

Whoa! I'm getting dizzy! lol

Twila, how do you put images like that in posts? I'm image-insertion challenged, I guess.

Reactions: Twila
Reminds me of band concerts at the local high school. All the local high schools get together and put on one awesome show! I am always blown away by the music these teenagers make! I get goosebumps and they bring me to tears. I'm a goon, I know. But it is just amazing to watch!

When I edited typos in two posts this morning, all of the thanks for each of the posts went away. There may have been groans, but I edited before looking at the thumbs up or thumbs down.

Also, with some posts in this thread, I can see the TOTW icon and the thumbs down, but no thumbs up. I might have given the thumbs up to that post in the past, but my name's not listed among the thankers.

Also, with some posts in this thread, I can see the TOTW icon and the thumbs down, but no thumbs up. I might have given the thumbs up to that post in the past, but my name's not listed among the thankers.

That happened to me the other day as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.