Venture It ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being relatively new, I can say that I am quite unbiased about all this. I know none of the personalities nor any of the history, other than what I have skimmed over here.

My guess is that it will not be deleted because, if it is, poor Ryan will seem to some to be censoring. What would you all do if this was directed at you? I agree with Missy who said that these things should be handled one on one--not like this. This is unprofessional and self-serving. As someone else asked, "What is the point?". If you want to resolve something, go to the source. If you want to vent, write in your diary.

As my grandfather used to say (as he paraphrased another),"Be kind to everyone you meet, they all carry a heavy load"

Aren't we all so complicated? What ever possesses us to react the way we sometimes do?

I've apologized to Ryan privately and do so now public.

That takes a real man. I personally thank you.

I've apologized to Ryan privately and do so now publicly.

He is free to delete the thread. What I thought was a thought-out post has turn out to be a mis-thought if that makes sense.
Thanks, Mac.

And thanks to everyone who has been WAY too generous in your comments.

I'm going to close the thread, since (as I've expressed to Mac privately) I don't see any further benefit to the community in leaving it open.

Let's go sell some flowers!

Ryan

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.