Wedding flowers fell apart!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, everyone, so much for your comments and feedback. The bride didn't want a refund, just wanted "to let you know." She continues to be a customer (thankfully....).
The bride (52yrs old) specifically requested carnations. I don't think a bouquet holder would have been my first choice. I thought hand-tied would have been much easier and cheaper to do, but it was my first wedding. This designer and I don't get along (because I don't agree with everything she says) so I just shut my mouth and listened (my mum, the owner, made me).
The designer had been to an advanced wedding seminar and when I told her about Floralock, she had never heard of it. She said it wasn't mentioned in the wedding portion.
All your suggestions will take our designs to new levels.

Having only ever worked in one shop (owned by two people who have never even stuck a stem into oasis) I've had to take the word of our 3 designers on several things. All your imput on this topic and other has really made me take a step back and improve, not only our bouquet techniques, but also our marketing, flower care, wire service thoughts and branding images.

For this post, and so many others, I'm truly grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.