Wesley Berry Facebook Fun

retro

Jul 10, 2011
Cullman
State / Prov
AL
Wesley Berry Facebook page has pics of what was ordered and what was received. check it out:
http://www.facebook.com/800wesleys click on wall, show everyone to show all posts

here's what I wrote on their wall:
[h=6]next time call a real local florist, not an order-gathering service like Wesley Berry Flowers[/h]posted same thing on FTD page too.

Yes, it was both interesting and SAD to read the pages of the wires and gigs like Wesley... keep in mind though, many of those images on Wesley's page were florist delivered across North America... not all designed by his stores.

It was interesting last night... Teleflora shut off comments on their page so I could not post there. I did post on FTD's and they left them up last I looked before I went to bed at 8:30... if you multiply the complaints, figuring that maybe less than 5% of folks complain, FTD alone had over 100 when I went to bed, thus I would guess they passed their failure rate of over 100,000 orders last VD... even a new FaceBook page was born last night: FTD ruined Valentines or something like that...