What's That Bar?

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
By now you've probably noticed a handy little bar running along the bottom of the FlowerChat screen (see attachment).

This bar interfaces with FlowerChat to allow you to have one-to-one live chats with "friends", and group chats in chatrooms. Just in case you're bored, there are a few games included :)

The interface is very self-explanatory. The "friends" list is pulled from your FlowerChat friends list, and you can add friends via your control panel or by using the icon on the far-right of the bar.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2010-04-16_1055..png
    2010-04-16_1055..png
    158.4 KB · Views: 240
great more ways to waste time, he he he

Linda, I am sure most of us would talk regular not in leet speak or some kind of tween/teen im short hand...I am 39 and don't understand that crap...

Linda, I am sure most of us would talk regular not in leet speak or some kind of tween/teen im short hand...I am 39 and don't understand that crap...

lol lol lol lol

Okay, but did you get a message from me on the chat? I'm not quite figuring out how to send a message, I don't think. Ryan? WE ARE OLD!!! Ya gotta walk us through some things.

hmmmm, never even saw it. Does that mean I'm always looking UP???

Reactions: BOSS
No I see them now. Had to read the post about them though. As far as the friends icon, I don't have one so I guess I have NO FRIENDS ..so sad
You don't have the "Who's Online (0)" gig? Have you ever "befriended" anyone? You have to do each member individually in their individual pages.

Suzanne

Way on the bottom. You don't have to scroll to see it. Starting at your left probably, you should see a blue dot, then a page with an arrow, then a page, then a circle with yellow and black, then a green thing, then a red thing. Over on the right, it should say online. If you click on that, all of your friends who are full members will be listed and whether or not they are on line.

Do you see it?

Reactions: BOSS
Gameroom is due for an update - I hope to get to it this week.

Reactions: terri