Will they love it or hate it?

Well, I went with my gut and sent it as is. The driver loved it. He delivers to a lot of funeral homes so he keeps up on the obits. Told me the young man is 24.

I've either won over the FD or totally screwed my foot in the door. Ah well, what is life if not taking risks?

Glad you trusted your gut. It's lovely and I'm sure is reflective of the young man.

Well done. :)

V

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Linda, I see alot of thought and detail in this piece. I think it is beautiful and in very good taste. I often wonder if the receipients of these beautiful arrangements appreciate all the work and thought that goes into them. Very nice!

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Linda, I see alot of thought and detail in this piece. I think it is beautiful and in very good taste. I often wonder if the receipients of these beautiful arrangements appreciate all the work and thought that goes into them. Very nice!

Thanks Carol. Actually, very little thought went is as far as placement, but I did have an idea in my head to make something a little more funky than traditional. The detail part has become part of my routine, I try to do something unique (usually with foliage) for most of my designs.

To everybody, thanks for the encouragement and feedback. It's much appreciated!

Just as an update, the driver mentioned last Friday that when he walked in with it, there was an intern there and she absolutely loved it. Sometimes (for me anyway), I can look at something "different" and my first impulse is to not like it because it's a change. But when I have somebody else's take on the same thing and they really like it, I am forced to look at it with new eyes. I'm also usually forced to change my opinion! I'm hoping if he had an initial bad reaction, that this intern was able to help him see how appropriate it was for his age and to show the cremains box to advantage.