Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2006
Macomb
www.tantalizingblooms.com
State / Prov
MI
Good morning,

Pam and I receive a letter from our local news station (channel 4) that we were nominated this year as one of metro Detroit's best wedding florists! This is a great thing for us and we are really excited!!! We have posted pics here in the gallery of some of our past work and if any of you have seen them and would like to vote, we sure would appreciate it.
The voting is at http://www.clickondetroit.com under vote for the best, then weddings, then flowers.
Thanks!!

me too, earlier today. Good Luck!

tracy

Thank you for your votes. Of course there is no way we would beat Viviano's, they have at least 300-400 employees alone to our 2 lol, but it is such an honor to get the nomination in the first place considering we haven't even hit our two year mark!!!

Thank you for your votes. Of course there is no way we would beat Viviano's, they have at least 300-400 employees alone to our 2 lol, but it is such an honor to get the nomination in the first place considering we haven't even hit our two year mark!!!

I voted too. As for Vivianos - I've heard they do sometimes 25 weddings in a weekend.

You can have that - no thank you.

Congrats to you tho!

OK, the simple-minded-one here has tried to vote several times. I click on the link provided, click on "Vote 4 the Best" in the left column, then click on "weddings" in the left column. After that, up comes a site, weddingsolutions.com. I cannot find where to click on "flowers" in order to vote. Someone please enlighten me.

One more vote!!!!

Good Luck!!!:hug:

Voted from both email address's....I guess thats 2 thumbs up from us. Good luck!!

Hey! I have several email addresses! I'll vote from them all now that I've learned how.:hammer:

I voted twice also

Reminds me of a story about Lyndon Johnson...

Long before he was running for President - Lyndon was famous in Texas for vote fraud. The story is told that one day Lyndon and his staff were in a grave yard getting names for voters.

One of Lyndon's Staff came across an old tombstone which had aged and was not readable. The staffer skipped it and went to the next tombstone. Lyndon said "why did you skip that man?"

The aid replied "well sir, I couldn't read his name".

Lyndon said " I don't care.....he has as much right to vote as anybody in this cemetary."

Not sure if the story is true...but we didn't call him Landslide Lyndon for nothing.

Wish I hadn't already typed this up....I just remembered that he was another terrible President from Texas. But heck...it's a good story.

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.