Would you use any of this product for your wedding work?

KABERS

Jan 3, 2005
la porte
www.kaberfloral.com
State / Prov
in
Seriously the pin cushions look like one-sided rats and at $3.50 EACH!, the white hydrangea look like old mini green hyd. $1.85, The lizy $1.20 totally brown spotted, the egg plant mini callas are tiny and so old the centers are black at a whopping $2.95 ea. The amaranthus is suppose to be upright and it's also so old the leaves are curled and crispy.

I ordered everything over two weeks ago and also had shown samples from this wholesaler to the brides and it was beautiful then!

I CAN'T PLAY THESE GAMES ANYMORE!!!!!

I'm ready to stop using local! ME who preaches to the choir about local!DSC_0029.jpgDSC_0030.jpgDSC_0031.jpgDSC_0032.jpgDSC_0033.jpg

Jenifer, these are the very stressors, that make us all crazy.....as the "end users" we seem to be GETTING it "in the end".....these days, I feel your anxiety and loss of trust in your locals......it's NOT just in your area either.......

Jenifer, the only damage I can see is the spots on the lizi. Definitely NOT upright amaranthus, that's very short hanging. Isn't it stupid that when you try to get a good picture of bad product, you can't catch the "bad" in it? Drives me nuts for credit, I have a hard time catching what I am plainly looking at.

Reactions: KABERS
our lisianthus always look like that so I don't buy it anymore. The amaranthus, is old, you can see the fading... the hydrangea? I have three heads I bought for a wedding three weeks ago and it is still in my cooler perfect as the day after it came in (hydrated)...

After having bought from local wholesalers all season, this last wedding I ordered 1/2 through fb...less than 1/2 the price and the quality was perfect. The product bought from the local wholesaler is so so... but suitable and will hold up. And I'm having a crap time trying to get yellow asiatics to open but the white orientals opened the day they came? I do feel for you...especially when you have to scramble to fill the order and have already done samples with great product at that time... Yes, I am the same, try to buy local but when you know the product they will fill your order with is suspect, time to change up... Good Luck.

well, 4 cuts later and hot water and even the tenting... had two blooms open today.. need just 8 more blooms to open to finish bridemaids tomorrow. Glad the wedding isn't until late afternoon LOL... Here's the pic of the 3 week old hydrangea100_4588.JPG100_4587.JPG