Status
Not open for further replies.

Mocha Rose

Aug 1, 2006
Pittsburgh
www.mocharose.com
State / Prov
PA
I had a huge spike in web traffic this week and did a little bit of research. I found that the large majority of traffic came from the image search terms for "branch centerpiece" and "submerged centerpiece".

When you google "branch centerpiece", a photo from my gallery is ranked #1 in both web and images!! For submerged a photo from my gallery is #4 in web and #3 in images. NavyBrat's illuminated cym centerpiece ranks #2!

A lot of people are looking at these photos and linking to my site.

I don't pretend to know the slightest thing about google searches, but I have to say that is mighty impressive and Ryan must have done quite a few things right!

Post pictures and link to your website! Great job Ryan!

Mocha,

I featured that image in my presentation at Floral Summit in May. It's received huge traffic and has become quite popular. Congrats!

FYI - I hope to be able to present that presentation (?) via webcast in the coming weeks.

Ryan

I had a huge spike in web traffic this week and did a little bit of research. I found that the large majority of traffic came from the image search terms for "branch centerpiece" and "submerged centerpiece".

When you google "branch centerpiece", a photo from my gallery is ranked #1 in both web and images!! For submerged a photo from my gallery is #4 in web and #3 in images. NavyBrat's illuminated cym centerpiece ranks #2!

A lot of people are looking at these photos and linking to my site.

I don't pretend to know the slightest thing about google searches, but I have to say that is mighty impressive and Ryan must have done quite a few things right!

Post pictures and link to your website! Great job Ryan!
We've had a similar experience with our pictures showing up as a first choice image on google (think it was a cymbidium brides bokay). Point is, if we have images on our site we need to name them carefully for biggest effect and draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.