wrist corsage base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool, Felicity! Did I see J do that on JTV? I'm not sure, but sounds familiar.

Beth :~)

Yeah, we have been doing it for the last two years and J recently had a version of it on JTV and also at a design show that we recently attended. It's a cool, quick method and we love it!

Beth, your boutonnieres and corsage are lovely! It would be sad if our industry lost you because you are talented and delightful. Good luck to you!

wrist corsagle

We just purchase the wristlets, they have so many to chose from. We have them displayed on a large picture frame with black velvet backing. The kids can look at all the different colors of wristlet, rinestones, pearls etc also the fancy shimmering leaves and pick out what they want. We are selling some as high as $60.00 and boutonnieres up to 30.00 so far.

I said we need to put all the bling out on a table give them a bowl and say pick out all the bling you want in your corsage and bring it to the counter.

Some of these corsages in taking the order take longer to go over then a small wedding. I enjoy the kids and I know it is special for them. Mothers Day I will be holding my tongue when they come in to order and we will hopefully be so busy.

We love the glue and wristlets, hope it stays around. It is so fast and easy and makes a much lighter corsages and you really can make them so much more delicate. Love, love, love them.

Thank you, Connie and Sher, for a much needed pat on the back! It has been frustrating knowing that my soon-to-be-ex-boss was working late Friday night, making tons of bouts and corsages, but didn't ask me to help, even though I could have and would have enjoyed it. It's like she doesn't want me to improve my skills.. wants to keep me her delivery person ONLY. Crazy.

Petal, I like the woven bead and pearl wristlets too, but for some reason, Rachael just wanted ribbon. ???

Beth, how lovely! and using the foam was so very clever! Thanks for posting and sharing pictures. I am sure you made this prom extra special for your daughter.

About prom...

Tried gluing a bout and loved it. Wrapped the stems with a salal leaf. Lots of fun, and much quicker too.

About the fitz bracelets, I think they pinch a little on larger wrists, so it might be helpful to try them on.

We use regular poster board. We trace the oval circle and just do a regular paper hole punch in the center.

and we can attach any elastic band -- We found fancy stretch hair twisties are great - especially with young girls with super small wrists !!

and great for young girls who are around the 13yr old or younger .

And these discs are great when you are making your own wire bracelets as in the JH prom book. It gives you a base to attach to the bracelet and to glue the flowers on.

Thank you, Connie and Sher, for a much needed pat on the back! It has been frustrating knowing that my soon-to-be-ex-boss was working late Friday night, making tons of bouts and corsages, but didn't ask me to help, even though I could have and would have enjoyed it. It's like she doesn't want me to improve my skills.. wants to keep me her delivery person ONLY. Crazy.

Petal, I like the woven bead and pearl wristlets too, but for some reason, Rachael just wanted ribbon. ???

I wish you were my driver. I tried to get my driver to learn more but she just wanted to deliver and prep flowers. She had the talent to do more, just didn't want to.

I wish you were my driver. I tried to get my driver to learn more but she just wanted to deliver and prep flowers. She had the talent to do more, just didn't want to.

Lori,

You and me both! Seems I'm exactly in the wrong part of the country. :-(

And thank you, Theresa. You gave me the original idea. I just got to thinking what would be sturdy, waterproof, and soft on the wrist, and thought of the foam sheets. I tried some stiff felt too, but the glue didn't seem to want to stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.